Very high anti-brown spot sun protection
For all types of sensitive skin. For all types of brown spots caused by the sun, skin ageing, pregnancy, imperfections or irregular skin tone.
Face, décolleté, hands. Adults.
New scientific discoveries relating to hyperpigmentation have proved that UVA and UVB protection is not enough! So SVR created CLAIRIAL Crème SPF50+, the first* two-in-one anti-brown spot cream:
– Prevention: the first* SPF50+ depigmenting cream that protects against UVA and UVB combined with an anti-blue light action.
– Correction: very highly concentrated in an exclusive depigmenting complex for intense brown spot correction and preventive action to avoid reappearance.
60% of pigmentation spots are caused by sun exposure. More specifically, pigmentation spots are linked to UV rays but also infrared and visible light, which is present even on a cloudy day. SVR developed Clairial Crème SPF50+:
- To target all types of rays – UV, infrared and visible light. Complete protection for proven efficacy*.
- For intense correction and to prevent the reappearance of brown spots.
- Strict formulation specifications adapted to sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic. Hypoallergenic
Very high protection, super-concentrated in active depigmenting ingredients:
- 5.6% depigmenting complex: intense, long-lasting anti-brown spot action to reduce and fade existing and emerging brown spots.
- Beta-carotene: protects against visible light (blue and violet).
- SPF50+ UVA and UVB protection: anti-brown spot and anti-ageing prevention, protects skin from the harmful effects of UV rays. Avoids recurrence of pigmentation spots.
How to Use
Apply in the morning to exposed areas: face, décolleté, hands.
For enhanced anti-brown spot action, apply other products from the CLAIRIAL range:
- Morning: CLAIRIAL Sérum followed by CLAIRIAL SPF50+
- Evening: CLAIRIAL Sérum and, twice weekly, CLAIRIAL Peel to boost the depigmenting effects
CLAIRIAL SPF50+: apply evenly in sufficient quantities before sun exposure. Repeat application frequently. It is advisable to avoid sun exposure between 12 and 4 pm.